Thermal Imaging InspectionsInfrared Survey Of Your Home
Thermal imaging inspections are considered crucial in the South Florida area due to the high humidity and rain fall; as well as the amount of older homes and high-rise condo buildings. These types of structures have much higher likely-hood of water leak issues.
Find out what is going on inside the walls
Here is a photo showing moisture inside the ceiling below a shower in a relatively new construction home. No visible staining was present, yet with infrared technology we can locate water issues behind walls. Thermal imaging inspections are the only way short of tearing open walls that allow us to locate major problems that are common but that often go unobserved for months or years.
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT MOISTURE PROBLEMS?
We Can Locate Behind Walls
- We use costly high resolution cameras (Flir E75 Camera)
- We are CRTs (Certified Residential Thermographers)
- Find hidden water from plumbing leaks and other sources in walls, ceilings, floors
- Document Working Appliances
- Find uninsulated walls and ceilings
- Find over-heating electrical circuits
- Leaking AC Ducting
- Find infestations, Ants, Termites, Bees & other vermin
Infrared Survey Inspection Services
Get In Touch
2728 Davie Blvd Suite 134, Fort Lauderdale FL 33312